I Am Not Lefthanded - Everybody Sleeps [Video]

I know I post too many video clips on here. When I go to music blogs I rarely ever watch the YouTube clip. I kind of hope people will watch the clip prior to downloading a sample or going to an artist MySpace! ..... Anyway if there was any justice in the music world I Am Not Lefthanded will become massive! Their video for the single Everybody Sleeps which was made by the band with help of friends and fans was published on YouTube last night!

*** If You Only Watch 1 Video On This Here Site Please Make It THIS 1 ***



http://www.iamnotlefthanded.com/

See the band live:

16 Sep 2009 19:00 Underbelly (zigfried basement) - Underbelly - EARLY SHOW London
28 Sep 2009 20:00 ABC2 - Supporting The Rumble Strips Glasgow, Scotland
29 Sep 2009 20:00 The Forest Cafe - Supporting State of Undress in Edinburgh Edinburgh
8 Oct 2009 20:00 The Stables - Acoustic Session Mullingar

Comments