Amhrán Gach Lá - Declan O'Rourke

With 3 days left in the year I'm going to bring my 'Amhrán Gach Lá' project to a close by bringing my Top 10 songs of 2011 by Irish artists to the blog in 10 installments! Beginning at 10 and heading to 1!



3. Declan O'Rourke - Be Brave and Believe

I wrote about this song a few weeks back and I've kept listening to it since. This is a life changing song about hope and belief. If you need a lift in your life there's no better song to listen to and to believe in. Sublime music!

Declan O'Rourke - Be Brave and Believe by 2uibestow

Buy Mag Pai Zai here: http://www.declanorourke.com/intro.php



4. Lisa Hannigan - Paper House

5. Autumn Long - Ten More Reasons

6. The Gorgeous Colours - It's OK to be Normal

7. Favourite Sons - The Great Deal of Love

8. Joe Chester - Most of the Time

9. Storyfold - The Sweetest Silence

10. The Lost Brothers - Goodbye Kid

Comments