Mix: Glastonbury 2013

It's been over 2 weeks since we got to know the line-up below:


I've really enjoyed checking them artists that are new to me on this line-up and I present the 10 artists I'm most looking forward to seeing in order: These are my 10 must see acts! They better not clash!

Lucinda Williams on the Acoustic Stage




Calexico on the Park Stage




Glen Hansard on the Acoustic Stage




Ben Caplan & The Casual Smokers on the Avalon Stage




Lucy Rose on the Avalon Stage




Newton Faulkner on the Avalon Stage




Xavier Rudd on the Avalon Stage





Villagers on The John Peel Stage





Matthew E White on the West Holts Stage





JJ Grey & Mofro  on the Avalon Stage



Comments

Anonymous said…
Great blog! Thanks for the tips. Glen Hansard's album is fantastic. HAPPY GLASTO! x